- Putin: ready to work with president-elect Trump to restore full relations between the two countries.
- Obama: America needs now is "a sense of unity".
- EU to day blacklists all Duma deputies from Crimea
- Stocks. Europe rebounds and Wall Street opens higher after Trump shock
- Hillary Clinton has said "I'm sorry we didn't win this election" and says she has offered to work with Donald Trump.
- VOLATILE TRADES: Valuta Flash: EUR>(-0.60%) $1,0948, EUR>(-1,30%) GBP: £0,8778, EUR>(-0,71%) JPY: Y114,79
- Vladimir Zhirinovsky has already welcomed the presumed victory of Donald Trump.
- With Republicans holding fort in Senate, House, thanks to Donald Trump he will be the most powerful president in years
- Donald Trump Defies Pollsters, Pundits, And The Odds To Become 45th U.S. President
- Hillary Clinton is likely to become the fifth presidential candidate in American history to win the popular vote but lose the White House.
- Benoît Cœuré, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB: Low interest rates are not inevitable
- Bedrijven gaan grens over met innovaties recycle-economie
- Bundesbank's Jens Weidmann: No time for complacency - current economic challenges in the euro area
- Trump says Clinton could cause ‘World War Three’ with Syria no-fly zone plans
- Kremlin had sent NATO a distinct message! Russian NATO envoy says Black Sea and Baltic will never be "NATO’s lake". Who’s is threatening who?
Breaking News? U ontvangt het bericht direct
Afwijkende ontwikkelingen? U ontvangt het direct per E-mail.
- Inloggen met gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord.
- U logt in en u bent direct “on line”.
- Onbeperkte toegang tot alle berichten.